We will organize several tutorials on the 23th August 2020, the day before the conference formally starts. ICEM’s tutorials are free from charge if you registered to the conference.
They are very popular, especially among the PhD students and engineers. Sometime the rooms are fully seated. The expectation is correspondingly very high.
These suggestions are for you who want to hold a tutorial:
- Each tutorial will be 2.5 hours including questions.
- One tutorial is commonly given by 1-2 persons.
- The tutorials containing technical details are usually appreciated by audience.
- Deadline for tutorial proposals including a brief summary of the contents (1 page) and some sample slides: April 31, 2020.
- Notification of acceptance: not later than May 15, 2020.
- Deadline for providing full tutorial materials: July 15, 2020.
ICEM Tutorial template
Send your proposal and sample slides to the Tutorial Co-Chairs: