Conditions to participate to the Student Forum:
- Must be a MSc or PhD student registered in a university or a research institute, or a post-doc graduated less than 2 years before August 23, 2020.
- Must pay student registration fee or full registration fees for the conference.
- Must prepare a presentation (the template as the paper presentation) to summarize the entire research work along the graduation period. Highlight the key achievements.
- Must prepare a CV (PDF format) to be shown together with presentation video.
- Must upload the presentation video and the CV to the conference. The video can be 5-10 minutes long. Other technical requirements are the same as the paper presentation videos (https://icem2020.se/program/#in). Upload the files with name “STUDENT_Firstname_Lastname.mp4”, “STUDENT_Firstname_Lastname_CV.pdf”.
The three best posters will receive the ICEM “Jorma Luomi Student Forum Award” during the closing ceremony.
Participation in Student Forum does not exclude the participant from presenting papers at the regular or special sessions of the conference.
Student Forum Co-Chairs: