For the 5th time, a Student Forum will be organized. There will be a poster section in the normal poster session area in the conference.
It will consist of:
- a competition for student posters.
- a meeting between students presenting their curriculum and companies offering job opportunities.
Deadline for poster submission has been set for the 3rd June 2020.
Conditions to participate to the Student Forum:
- Must be a MSc or PhD student registered in a university or institute, or a post-doc graduated less than 2 years before August 23, 2020.
- Must pay student registration fee or full registration fees for the conference.
- Must prepare a poster (template provided) summarizing the entire research work along the graduation period (one author per poster).
- Must prepare a one-page CV (PDF format) to be hung on the poster board, next to the relevant poster.
- Must be prepared for an interview by the companies attending the conference.
The three best posters will receive the ICEM “Jorma Luomi Student Forum Award” during the closing ceremony.
Participation to Student Forum does not exclude the participant from presenting papers at the regular or special sessions of the conference.
The poster template can be downloaded here below, and it has to be sent in the same format.