A special session is a group of 6 papers (or multiple of 6), organized on the initiative of any volunteer proposing NO MORE than 2 papers inside. Special session topics must be in areas consistent with those of the conference and not overlapping with regular tracks.
Potential organizers (commonly 2 persons from different universities) should do the following tasks:
- send a Call for Papers in the proposed format as the template (1 page max) to Special Sessions Co-Chairs
- send a potential list of authors (not less than 10 independent authors) and invite them to submit if the proposal is accepted
- send a list of potential reviewers (a minimum of 20) to achieve the review process under the proposer(s) leadership (3 reviews per paper).
- Deadline for special session proposals (Special Session Call for Papers: January 15, 2020. January 30, 2020.
- Notification of acceptance: not later than January 31, 2020.
If less than 6 papers are received after the submission, all papers will be dropped in different tracks to be reviewed as regular contributions.
Please do follow the Special Session Call for Papers template.