News on paper reviews, 2020-05-21:
After the review and evaluation process, 458 papers are preliminarily accepted to present on the conference. The number of reviews per submitted paper is 3.5, which is higher than 3.0 as the conference requires. The success in the review process is the result of invaluable contributions from technical committee, co-chairs and all reviewers around the world. Thank you very much!
Important Message from ICEM 2020 organization, 2020-04-30:
- The conference has received more than 500 provisional papers. Thanks for your contributions!
- The review process is undergoing intensively. The final decision of acceptance will be announced on time (June 3). Thanks for all reviewers to make the conference successful!
- The conference will be organized in this year, 2020. If the Covid-19 situation does not allow a physical conference as the original plan, we will hold an on-line conference. The decision to go for on-line conference or not will be made later on according to the travel and meeting possibility for our participants. The decision will be announced on this website and email broadcasting. The organizing committee is actively working on the preparation for different options.
- The accepted AND registered papers with paid conference fee will be published in the ICEM2020 Proceedings which will be accessible from IEEEXplore (after a double-check paper by paper from IEEE for plagiarism matter).
- When submitting the final version (not late than July 9), registration fees will have to be paid otherwise the paper wil be eliminated from the program and the Proceedings.
- The registration for the conference will be open soon.